Friday, June 29, 2012

Just heard Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting divorced.  Apparently the mind control drugs finally wore off...

Two more in the Kardashian clan have signed book deals.  This time it's Kendall and Kylie Jenner.  No word on if it's going to be coloring or pop-up.

Celine Dion is being sued by an ex-employee who says he was never paid overtime for 3 years of work.  He also says she forced him to listen to "My Heart Will Go On" over and over...

Kelly Clarkson seems to be in a healthy relationship and all the tabloids are saying marriage, maybe as soon as the fall.  I'm not sure what's going to happen with her songwriting career since most of her music is based on her angst.  I guess we can say farewell to songs like "My Life Would Suck Without You", "Running You Over With My Car" and "I Want You Dead"

COMMENTARY:  Who the heck has time for a commentary, Magic Mike is out this weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment