Thursday, June 28, 2012

Russell Brand has a new TV show coming out and on one of the billboards in LA, a graffiti artist tagged it with "I'd rather watch the Katy Perry movie"  And I wholeheartedly agree. I'd much rather watch the Katy Perry movie.  Or have a hot poker stuck in my eye.  Or get hit in the head repeatedly with a brick....

Jessie J was walking around backstage at a Jay-Z/Kanye concert when she got locked in the bathroom.  After about ten minutes security let her out.  I'm sure there are quite a few who wish they would have left her in there...

A boxing promoter is offering Drake and Chris Brown one million each to duke it out in a boxing match.  I know I'm not alone in hoping that it actually happens and that the end result is a double knockout.

COMMENTARY:  I've never been the biggest fan of Oprah, and I understand, I'm definitely not her target audience.  My feelings towards her were made worse over the last few years when I worked with someone who thought she was Oprah.  You aren't, by the way.  I did respect her, though, for the good work she was able to do.  So Oprah goes and starts her own network, which is an abject failure, right up there with "John Carter"  So what's one sure-fire way to save your network.  Bring on the Kardashians!!! So not only will the Kardashians be on Oprah's show on the Oprah network, clips from that interview will also appear on the Kardashians shows....all 18 of them.  What little respect I had for Oprah is now gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment