Monday, June 25, 2012

Your "Duh Moment of the Day"  Casper Smart is reportedly only with Jennifer Lopez for the fame and clothes.  Well Duh!!!

Jennifer Hudson is joining the show Smash on NBC.  Since all they do is hire American Idol rejects, look for Justin Guarini to pop up in a mid-season story arc. 

Hota Kotb is reportedly the frontrunner to replace Ann Curry as co-host of the Today Show.  Currently she hosts the third hour.  Apparently the only hangup is her wondering if they serve drinks that early. 

COMMENTARY:  Justin Bieber says he gets uncomfortable when male fans ask him for his autograph in the bathroom.  That reminds me of my most uncomfortable experience in a bathroom...thankfully this didn't involve George Michael!  We were at a wrestling show and I was in the bathroom with a wrestler who shall remain nameless.  He liked to practice cutting promos and so as we're standing at the unirals he's like "Boomer, hold your hand up to my mouth and pretend it's a microphone so I can cut a promo"  And much to my chagrin I did.  We're both doing our business...me with one hand trying to guide and one hand up to this dude's mouth.  And he cut a hell of a promo...at least based on the applause coming from the guy who was in the stall behind us.  Thankfully this didn't happen that often.  Him practicing his dance moves in the parking lots of multiple Subways, now that's a different story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment