Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh excuse me Amy, the way you were snorting I thought you were Whitney Houston...

I saw this headline. "Is Amy Winehouse Trying To Make a Comback?" Substitute "make a comeback" with "do a line of coke" and then you have an accurate statement.

There's apparently a disorder that makes sufferers fall asleep at the sound of laughter. If you have this and need to stay awake, just pop in a Will Farrell movie.

You might have heard this from earlier in the week, a lady in Minnesota was hit with a 1.5 million dollar fine for downloading 24 songs. What makes this even worse is they were Ashlee Simpson songs...

Celeb birthdays today. Leo DiCaprio is 36, Calista Flockhart is 46 (well that could be her weight) and Demi Moore is 87.

Now I like Pink and it's cool that she might be pregnant, but this always cracks me up. One of the "sources" that revealed to US Weekly that Pink is pregnant says "she'll be a brilliant mother" Okay, just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean she's going to be a great mother. I mean, I sincerely hope she is but I'm sure someone said the same thing about Britney Spears before she had her kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment