Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back after a brief Xmas vacation!

Lindsay Lohan believes she's being denied driving privileges because the paparazzi are constantly on her tail. Uh, no, it's because she flat out sucks as a driver...

Speaking of worthless, the Kardashians will no longer be promoting a prepaid credit card, over allegations the card is riddled with hidden, possibly illegal fees. A rep for the Kartrashians says they "have worked extremely long and hard to create a positive public persona and if you doubt that, all you have to do it pop in Kim's sex tape to see for yourself."

Jennie McCarthy will be co-hosting "New Year's with Ryan Seacrest" Seacrest said "I was reminded how great Jenny is at live broadcasting when she recently stopped by my radio show. I was also reminded of how awful I am at live broadcasting when I listened to a tape of my radio show."

No comments:

Post a Comment