Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Look, I've pulled my fair share of April Fool's jokes, but I won't do any today.  Instead, I want to focus on the big winter storm that's going to hit us in two days...

"The Situation" Mike Sorrentino has a new TV show.  Boy, I wish that was an April Fool's prank.

Bachelor Juan Pablo went to a party and people hate him so much they were throwing their drinks at him.  My thought on this...who would waste a perfectly good beverage on this loser???

And finally, it's "Ask Boomer"

Boomer, what’s the best April Fool’s prank you ever pulled?  I faked a parade one year.  Oh this was extremely elaborate.  I knew it was getting out of hand when people were calling in telling me they had built a float and needed to know where to go to line up. 

Boomer, who’s your pick to win the National Championship?  Kentucky!  I love one and done’s in college basketball.


Boomer, is it true you will openly weep when Galvatron makes his appearance in Transformers: Age of Extinction?  Yes.  Tears of joy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment