Friday, November 2, 2012

When I saw the headline "Men Accused of Gambling on Pee Wee Football Games" I was like "well, yeah, little league baseball is over..."

Alec Baldwin visited students of New York University as they dealt with the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.  C'mon, haven't these poor people suffered enough????

Charlie Sheen is reportedly back to his old ways of snorting cocaine and smoking crack.  Back? When did he stop?

Of course I'm super excited about the new Star Wars movie in 2015 but some people not so much.  Which means I've heard some great jokes about the Disney takeover.  And even though I'm a die hard Star Wars fan, I don't mind sharing some of the better ones....like this.  "Disney has purchased Lucasfilm for $4 billion and plans to make three more Star Wars movies.  Talk about beating a dead Ewok."

And finally...we now know Megatrons favorite song!

No comments:

Post a Comment