Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm super excited about Disney trying to bring back "Boy Meets World" under the working title of "Girl Meets World".  The show would follow Cory and Topanga's daughter.  The real gem here is producers want the original cast to return to their roles.  As a fan of the original, I would be all for that, and let's be honest here, it's not like Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel are really busy right now.

I've never flown Spirit Air and I probably never will as now they are talking about charging $100 for a carry-on!  At this point, with all these crazy fees, I'm hoping the next time I fly I can just box myself up and go FedEx.

Christopher Knight from the Brady Bunch turns 55 today.  Reminds me of a classic Boomer radio bit.  "Happy birthday to Christopher Knight, Peter on the Brady Bunch.  Peter was always my favorite Brady.  I love Peter. Matter of fact, I can't get enough Peter."  Yes, I got in trouble...

Hey, one quick thing before I wrap up.  I kinda thought it was pretty odd as I was the only one lined up to vote at the polling place today.  I thought they were expecting a good turnout.

No comments:

Post a Comment