Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jessica Simpson's mom has filed for divorce!  I imagine the divorce proceedings are going to be pretty contentious.  "I don't want Ashlee, you get Ashlee!"  "I certainly don't want Ashlee, you get to keep Ashlee!!!"

Ohio State football is looking to beef up their non-conference schedule, so they've added Central Michigan and Tulsa in 2016.  Cause that'll achieve the intended results...

Jordin Sparks has just launched a new perfume and says "Right now I feel like I can take on the world."  Who are you again???

Fox has renewed X Factor for a third season.  Nothing to really get excited about X Factor fans.  It was either that or bringing back Malcolm in the Middle.  And I think they made the wrong choice...

Happy birthday today to the iPod.  Let's just say buying stock in the Zune was probably one of my worst decisions ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment