Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lindsay Lohan, according to reports, is in talks to star in Scary Movie 5.  Ashley Tisdale is already on board.  Boy, they're pulling out the big guns, aren't they...

People who live next to Susan Boyle say she sings loudly, at all hours of the night.  Just be thankful you don't live next to Ashlee Simpson. 

Someone needs to advise my boss that even though the city does want you to cut back some on water usage, you still are able to shower...

COMMENTARY:  You can't even imagine my excitement when I got a text from my friend Chris saying the Chelsea Handler show was canceled.  I thought "Chelsea Lately" finally got the axe!  Unfortunately, this was old news as Chris was talking about the dreadful Chelsea Handler sitcom that was on NBC this past spring.  So Chelsea Handler lives on on E! much to my chagrin.  You know, you would think after all these years of her doing comedy, she'd be funny...at least once...

1 comment: