Monday, December 12, 2011

Some weekend musings...



I wish I was making this up but my first thought when I saw this picture was "I didn't think Britney Spears could read."

NBC has definitely been plagued by bad decisions. Putting "Community" on the shelf, keeping "Whitney" around and putting on a show based around Chelsea Handler, who is still waiting to tell her first funny joke. Well to show how desperate they are, they are going back years trying to resurrect hits,take for instance tonight. NBC is going to channel the year 2000 and bring back Fear Factor. And if that works, NBC plans to make a generous offer to Lisa Bonet to bring back "A Different World" I just hope Sinbad isn't too busy...

Is anyone surprised by the fact that this past weekend was the worst box office weekend since 2008? Let's see, we had movies starring Jonah Hill, Ashton Kutcher, Leah Michele, Katherine Heigl...need I say more???

No comments:

Post a Comment