Monday, January 3, 2011

Ramblings for the New Year!

Lindsay Lohan is legally allowed to leave rehab today but it looks like she's going to stay a few extra days. You think she'd have to hurry out to get back to that super busy movie career.

Gabrielle Carteris, who was 29 when he began playing 16 year old Andrea Zuckerman on "Beverly Hills 90210" is celebrating her 50th birthday. In other 90210 birthday's, Ian Ziering, who played Steve, will turn 87 this year.

I absolutely hated the song "Jenny from the Block" by Jennifer Lopez. If you have to write a song to try and convince yourself and other people that money and fame haven't changed you, then we obviously know money and fame have changed you! And to prove that our little "Jenny from the Block" is one of the most undeserving people around, she took her twins to a play area...and had to have 5 helpers!!!! I'm sure their biggest responsibility was holding up J-Lo's big head.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay Lohan out soon?.... Two things: 1) I thought she was already "out", and 2) I think I'll take the bus the day she leaves rehab -- and I live in Michigan....

    ReplyDelete