Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Who's on the hit list today???

The newest batch of films to be preserved include "Airplane" and "The Empire Strikes Back". Good choices! For those of you hoping "Burlesque" gets the preservation treatment, well, don't hold your breath.

And speaking of how Christina Aguilera's career is over, her video for "Not Myself Tonight" was voted worst video of the year. Video??? I can't even say I've heard of the song!

Sales are really bad for Jennifer Aniston's new perfume. I guess people don't want to smell like desperation...

Val Kilmer owes the IRS roughly $500,000, which is just about the equivalent of his weekly food bill...

2 comments:

  1. Xlax-Tina's song "Not Myself Tonight" is less than three minutes long, and I've never been able to listen to it all the way through.... That's the truth, and don't call me Shirley....

    (And I didn't know Steve Harvey had a new show.... I wouldn't have known that had I not clicked on an ad!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Xlax-Tina...just imagine how sick to your stomach you would be if you watched Burlesque.

    ReplyDelete